Nabertherm ceramic (chamber) kilns feature professional design, long service life and excellent temperature uniformity. Use them to fire porcelain, stoneware, and glass – even when tightly stacked and at high working temperatures.
Heated from 2 sides, table-top model (base available as accessory)
Temp, max = 1200°C
Inner dimensions: 40 x 38 x 45 cm (WxDxH)
Outer dimensions: 69 x 85 x 70 cm (WxDxH)
Weight: 120 kg
2.9 kW, 1-phase
– Heating elements protected in grooves
– Infinitely adjustable fresh air inlet
– Scope of delivery includes an option for connecting an exhaust air pipe (80 mm diameter)
– Dual shell housing for low outer temperatures
– Built-in C440 controller – versatile and easy-to-use, with 10 programs and 20 segments. It is mounted on the kiln door and is removable. (B400 controller also possible)
When you purchase a Nabertherm kiln from PELI Glass, we also offer you FREE DELIVERY (to Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Switzerland; excluding islands) AND a 10% discount on all individual paints, paintbrushes and mediums for 6 months from time of purchase.
Nabertherm provides for a guarantee on the furnace function with respect to standard industrial use as well as on spare parts for 36 months starting from the day of delivery. Wear and tear parts (including thermocouple and elements) or damaged parts due to improper use as well as damages due to interaction between furnace components and charge are excluded from the guarantee. The warranty period for repair and service jobs is 6 months.